Monday, April 23, 2012

Highlights

Last week had some very exciting events!

1) My sister-in-law Lauren got engaged! Her and Ryan are a very fun couple! So excited for their wedding!
Aren't they the cutest?!

2) Ryan (aka future brother-in-law) graduated from the Police Academy on Friday! So proud of him!!

3) FINALLY hit my pre-pregnancy weight! (took long enough huh?!). While Im happy to be back down to where I was, unfortunately I know my body will never be the same. It's going to take a lot of hard work. I still want to lose 10 more lbs. Thank goodness for nursing!! My goal is by July 6, when we leave for Hawaii!

4) Work and motherhood is going well! Finding my grove and routine. I have lots of help and it's been great! It feels good to be working again.

5) RECIPE: Spicy Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork Pulled Pork Recipe
Ahhh-mazzzing!! I have already made it twice and highly recommend it. Be warned....it can be super spicy. I only use half a can of the peppers and its perfect!

6) DEAL: Deal of the week happened at Target.

I bought 4 bags of Starbucks coffee at $7.99 each on sale. I used (2) $5 off 2 bags of Starbucks coffee Target coupons and (4) $1.50 off each back of Starbucks coffee. That brought each bag down to $3.99. Then each bag had a coupon on it for a free Startbucks canned drink (worth $2 each). I got (4) Double Shot Light Vanilla drinks. Lastly, each empty bag of starbucks coffee is worth a free tall coffee at Starbucks! The deal that keeps on giving!

Also, Target had their Mossimo tank tops on sale for $6! Target had $3 off Mossimo item.Well shirts were marked down to $5.60. So I got 4 tank tops for $2.60 each! Score! Love a good deal!

7) Nico is becoming more and more fun! He is about to really roll over any day! He did it once a couple weeks ago but hasn't since. He went in Nonna and Papoo's pool for first time last week! He had fun splashing around!!






2 comments: